Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CUSA Classic!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default CUSA Classic!!

Is just around the corner! How many on this board going? I'll be there the 20th. It's a long drive,,,19 hours,,, new lake for me too. Like to meet some of ya!! <*)}}}>< :D
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where is the Classic being held?

I would love to see that but unfortunately can't make that trip. Take some digital pictures and post then on the board if you have a digital camera. That way would could be there with you virtually.

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt
    Is just around the corner! How many on this board going? I'll be there the 20th. It's a long drive,,,19 hours,,, new lake for me too. Like to meet some of ya!! <*)}}}>< :D
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Moose1am. The CUSA Classic will be at the Santee Cooper lakes in S. Carolina. I'm from Lawrence Ks. I'll be taking plenty of pictures,,,hopefully some of us on stage getting a check! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hey Crappie Chat, good luck. We passed on regionals which killed our eligibility for the Classic. I am heading your way this weekend(I think!) to fish CAST's Truman event. Are you gonna get to fish that one? If so, tap me on the shoulder at the seminar, I look like Cris farley.

<,"}/>{ Rippa AKA - Big Tim
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Tim,,,won't be there! Hints!!!! Go to Berry Bend ramp and head up-stream. Fish the standing timber on the flats,,,,go shallow!!!! I sure like the orange/chartruse colors. Those little taps around those trees aren't bluegills! :D It will take over 12lbs to get a check. The team of Rogers & Rogers will be a team to beat. They are nice guys too!! Good Luck!! <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

You are sure right about Rogers & Rogers. They have been in the money there for years. I know them personally. Wish I could point you in the right area for the Classic. I haven't been down there at this time of year. My 1st area that I would head for, would be around Eagle's Nest. Thanks for the area tip! I will check it out if we do get to go(partner had issues come up at the last minute) there tomorrow.

<,"}/>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I am classic bound. You can take pics of me standing on the podium with the check pointing at my new ranger..

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Go get 'em guys!

Well Pat & Crappie Chatt, the time has come! I hope both of your teams are ready, and get on the fish you need to place in this "Big Daddy" tournament. I wish we were competing right beside you guys down there. I am sure we will be there next year.

Let us all know how you did when you get back. I imagine your rain gear may have to make some appearences before it is all said & done. Maybe you guys might run into Russ Bailey and get filmed if you are on good fish.

Best fishs, and full baskets to ya's as you face off against the best in the nation!

<>< <,"}/>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

I suck, the lake sucked, the drive sucked, the town was O.K., the ramps sucked, the 1 1/2 days to prefish sucked, especially when you are fishing a 120,000 acre lake you have never seen in your life !!!!!! It was a pretty good time, but I will not be going back to that lake any time soon... It is to far to go unless you have a week or two to figure it out. I do not know who did what. I threw my one fish out at the dock yesterday and started the torturous gas guzzling drive home. Friday i caught two dinks. I would have to say when the best guys in the business only weigh in two to three pounds, there needs to be more than 1 1/2 days of prefishin'.... Just my two cents... Everythings gonna be ok though because the classics on my home lake next year... i am tired cause i just got home.. I will holler at ya later...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Vowell
    I suck, the lake sucked, the drive sucked, the town was O.K., the ramps sucked, the 1 1/2 days to prefish sucked, especially when you are fishing a 120,000 acre lake you have never seen in your life !!!!!! It was a pretty good time, but I will not be going back to that lake any time soon... It is to far to go unless you have a week or two to figure it out. I do not know who did what. I threw my one fish out at the dock yesterday and started the torturous gas guzzling drive home. Friday i caught two dinks. I would have to say when the best guys in the business only weigh in two to three pounds, there needs to be more than 1 1/2 days of prefishin'.... Just my two cents... Everythings gonna be ok though because the classics on my home lake next year... i am tired cause i just got home.. I will holler at ya later...
    Jeez Patrick....I got a 3 day trip planned with Rango down there soon. We're goin for the big cats but I thought you would be able to give us some good info on the crappies so we could fish them alittle too. All that time and expense with no results really does suck. Don't worry, I'll bet the Grand Angler in the sky has a real good trip planned for your future.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast