Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need somewhere between KC & Marshall to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need somewhere between KC & Marshall to fish

I've got a job going on in Marshall for the next 2-3 weeks. Figured I would try to find somewhere to shore fish between KC & Marshall (along I-70 or US-65). Anyone know if there's a pond, city lake, or somewhere I can catch something to kill a couple hours along the route?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carcrz View Post
    I've got a job going on in Marshall for the next 2-3 weeks. Figured I would try to find somewhere to shore fish between KC & Marshall (along I-70 or US-65). Anyone know if there's a pond, city lake, or somewhere I can catch something to kill a couple hours along the route?
    I live in Marshall and there is a lake on the North side of town and a private pond you can fish that has some nice ones in it for $3.00 a day.
    There is Maple Leaf, I think it would be tough from the bank, it is on the Hy 13 junction on I-70. Blackburn, about 15 miles north of I-70 north of Sweet Springs.
    PM me if you need some more info about fishing this area, let me know when your going to be here and we may be able to fish together.
    Quinn
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Quinn! It'll be kind of random when I'll be out there, depending on what all I have going on for the rest of the day back in KC. I'd just like to sneak in a little fishing to get my fix before the baby gets here, hopefully some time soon!

Post Thanks / Like

PM Sent