Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Sunday

It was a great day fishing with my daughter, this is the first time just she and I went and we had a lot of fun.:D

Dipping brush piles was the ticket on Stockton today. Taylor and I just really got into them as the storm rolled in and chased us off the lake. Caught some in Son's, some in Greaser, and Birch. I've got crappie fingers tonight and proud of it. Best color was red/Salt and Pepper.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job pole bender. I'm sure you two had a great time thanks for the report.

Post Thanks / Like

Was wondering how you did. Thats the way to break in the young one in, they will remenber that for a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Tom.

How old is your daughter? I think you told me but I forgot. Mine just turned 3 so it's gonna be a little while I think before she is ready to go fishing for the day.

So were most of your fish keepers or how was the ratio of keepers to Nojoe's?

Glad you got out after them.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

good report, whether you caught fish or not. glad ya'll got to have a half decent day,

Post Thanks / Like

Great Tom. Glad you & Taylor was able to catch some fish. This sounds like tre beat report you've had in a while. I think you found a new fishing buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Just Jiggin Great Tom. Glad you & Taylor was able to catch some fish. This sounds like tre beat report you've had in a while. I think you found a new fishing buddy.
    She's already told me her schedule so we can go again. She wanted to use my 10 foot Ozark rod and she was good at it for her first time with a long rod.

beagle man good report, whether you caught fish or not. glad ya'll got to have a half decent day,
    It was a great day to see her that excited about fishing.

WantinCrappie Good job Tom.

How old is your daughter? I think you told me but I forgot. Mine just turned 3 so it's gonna be a little while I think before she is ready to go fishing for the day.

So were most of your fish keepers or how was the ratio of keepers to Nojoe's?

Glad you got out after them.

She is 7 and we caught around 10 nojoe's per keeper. Of interest there is a lot of 8 inches nojoe's in Stockton and when they reach legal limit there should be plenty to catch.

buzzmanmo Was wondering how you did. Thats the way to break in the young one in, they will remenber that for a long time.
    She likes your jigs and wanted to stop at your house on the way home but it was raining so I told her we would honk on the way by.

gatorbitu Nice job pole bender. I'm sure you two had a great time thanks for the report. Thanks