Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok It's Official

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok It's Official

I am confussed, yea hard to believe I know, but hear goes, this off topic deal, what is it for. is it for stuff not crappie fishing and crappie fishing related, do we not talk about jig's, trailers, night fishing, lake reports, what the heck, I have enough trouble keeping up with one forum. now two,and I think I am missing or going to miss a lot of good fishing related info, cause I done got a gut full of the off topic forum. dont like the one on the main board, and dont like to see fishing related reports on the one we have, so my question is what is off topic is this rant off topic, should it be in the off topic forum?

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Maybe Screwed Up To Beagle

I Don't Know Maybe I Am Screwed Up! Main Board Fishing Reports, Off Topic For Everything Else? I Just Posted A Good One On Fishing Equipment On The Off Topic Board.

When Someone Figures This Out, Please Let Me Know Beagle. I Am Getting Ready To Head To The Office.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too, Beagle. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Thats what I was talking about a while back Mr. Beagle

Post Thanks / Like

I Think It Was Started As A Outlet For Some Of The Non-fishing Banter That Was Starting To Over Take The Main Missouri Forum,,,i Made The Suggestion To Have It But If It Is A Problem We Can Go Back Or Just Not Use It,,,makes No Diff,,,fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Virginia Off Topic Forum - Crappie.com

Pay attention to horseshoers posts....there is off-topic and then there is waaaaaay off-topic

I personally like it,good spot to B.S. without getting posts deleted,ya'll didn't sit around the fire at camp and talk about crappie only.....same concept.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cook View Post
    Virginia Off Topic Forum - Crappie.com

Pay attention to horseshoers posts....there is off-topic and then there is waaaaaay off-topic

I personally like it,good spot to B.S. without getting posts deleted,ya'll didn't sit around the fire at camp and talk about crappie only.....same concept.
    well said cook...i have only checked out the off topic a few time's. but guess it can be a bit confusing what to post where...i think we should DEBATE:D the situation.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say if it is crappie related post it here on the main board. Fishing reports, lake questions, rod or reel questions, fish pics, tournament results and such are great for the main board.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I would say if it is crappie related post it here on the main board. Fishing reports, lake questions, rod or reel questions, fish pics, tournament results and such are great for the main board.

yeah that's the ticket! well said jared, pretty simple
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

isnt that what i said, off topic for off topic if its fishing then its not off topic, cook I dont want to look at horseshoerers post and I dont mind sittin arround talking bull, I was just trying to clear up in my mind thats all so everyone sit back have a cool sip and mellow out, dan didnt mean to raise any confusion,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast