Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: pomme de terre?

jwilson48 Guest

Default pomme de terre?

just wondering what has been goin on at pomme. haven't been fishin in forever. looking to capitalize on some slabs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jwilson48 View Post
    just wondering what has been goin on at pomme. haven't been fishin in forever. looking to capitalize on some slabs!
    I was up there on Sunday morning with the lake up over 10 foot it was a mess. I ended up only bringing home one keeper. There were lots of fish up on the bank but you couldnt get to them for all the brush. Watched guys catching them in 35 feet of water about 10 foot down off of a dock over a brush pile on minnows. Lots of large logs floating around Nemo Bridge lots of trash also floating in that area. Made it hard to get a jig down. Some guys have been catching a few over Corps brush piles but it has been hit and miss. Around Sunflower Resort area lots of logs and trash floating in main channel. Bluegil are also on the bank.

Post Thanks / Like

Default shockley32

I do know that shockley32 from Buffalo left this morning headed up there for a camping trip and he promised to post a report when he got back home.

Post Thanks / Like

This morning the lake was 848.6, just over 9.5 feet high. Dropping about 5" per day. Water should be starting to clear up a little bit. Haven't heard much from the fishermen lately. Last report I had was that there were fish up shallow and deep but tough to get at. If I talk to any fishermen today I'll post up the reports.