Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pickwick/Wilson SACA tournament

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pickwick/Wilson SACA tournament

SACA will have our next tournament on Pickwick and Wilson this Saturday, Sept 3rd. Our Meeting is this Wednesday at Muscle Shoals middle school band
    room at 7:30pm If you plan on fishing this tournmanet, you must come to the meeting Wednesday night, or call me Friday night. I will be launching from Rose Trail which is not the weigh in site. The weigh in is at a central location for those who are fishing Wilson. The weigh-in will be in Sheffield at RiverFront Park. You may launch from any boat oaunch, but you can start at 6:30am, and must stop fishing at 12:00. THe weigh in will begin only when I get to the weigh in site, which will be around 12:30-12:45. You must be at the weigh in site by 1:00. Anyone after that will not be able to weigh in their fish. This is a bragging right tournament only.

At this meeting, I will have the SACA points race numbers up to date. Also, Brad and I will talk a little bit about how we spider-rig/tighline, and how we have set our boats up for this kind of fishing. Each meeting we will try to get someone to talk a little bit about a different technique that they fish. We are still encouraging new members, and will take any new member at any time. Anyone in or near this area who fishes is welcome.

Hope to see many of you Wednesday night or Saturday.
    Last edited by David Waters; 08-28-2005 at 01:46 PM.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association