Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bear Hunt Idaho

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bear Hunt Idaho

Several years ago I was out with my hounds after Bear. I always Hunted Bear with four dogs. I got a Bear started and three hours later I was still on that Bear. So I decide to call for some help. I called a friend of mine told him that I had been running a bear for around 3 hours and it won't climb a tree. Could you give me some help and he said yes. Forty five minutes later he came up where I was hunting. We, could here my dogs so he let his dogs loose and they went to my dogs. Half hour later bear was treed. When he got to me he had a dead coyote on his dog box. Where did you get him. Off the highway. What did you get him with. He said I killed it with my 69/70. I said your sixtynine seventy. Yep- He said, my sixty nine ford going seventy miles an hour. Thought you might get a chuckel out of this story. Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Good story Ken....dont believe you will make a dog trader though!
    Was that a bite? Forgot what they feel like!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, thats how we do it here, in Idaho.......:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Duck View Post
    Yep, thats how we do it here, in Idaho.......:D
    For your information I only sold four hounds through out the years I had hounds. I told them what my pups would do and they did exacally what I told the Buyer. I baught a few hounds from different guys and they told me how good they were. Nothing but lies. I ended up killing them all. We did finally tree that Bear in the story. We didn't kill her. If you have good hounds invite me on a Bear hunt. I help organnize the Houndsmen Association many years ago. I ran hounds over 20 years. Bluetick, Plotts, Walkers, Black an tan, Plotts I found out were natural treers. Tree seamed to come natural with them.