Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about the Classic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question about the Classic

From what I have noticed in the past, the "Host Lodging" is usually where all the participants stay at these tournaments. At the Classic, I know all activities are scheduled for Ingrams. I have talked with some others participants who will be staying at Lake Talquin Lodge. My question is this...Can the tournament meeting and registration be held on Friday night for all who are staying overnight and any that are coming in Saturday morning meet with the tournament officials at a specified time for their registration? This would definitely speed up registration and paperwork for Saturday morning and keep those who are lodging elsewhere from running up and down the highway or a very stumpy lake in the dark. It seems to work for CUSA and CrappieMasters. Just a question...................

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Tim, we will do a registration Friday evening at Ingrams and fishing will commence at safe light both days from where ever you are , hopefully we can get everyone signed and payed up on Friday , we will be posting all that very soon.
    Last edited by Outlaw1&2; 05-03-2009 at 10:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Safe Light

We should have a start time, I have learned through the years (Safe Light) is not the same for everyone. Thanks, Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Thx Tony

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappiet View Post
    We should have a start time, I have learned through the years (Safe Light) is not the same for everyone. Thanks, Tim
    This is a very true statement!!!...But I am sure these guys will put together a time to start fishing that will be a safe time for us all. Talquin is not a good lake to run in the dark...Heck, ya gotta be real careful in full daylight!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Heck lets just fish 24 - 7 till everyone falls out, then the last one standing takes it all.
    Allatoona Bandit

Post Thanks / Like

Best I can tell, Sunrise will be 6:30,so I am thinking 7 to 1, be in line by 2.

Post Thanks / Like

Tony, I know I have seen this somewhere before but how do you qualify for the classic? Thanks, Earl

Post Thanks / Like

All you have to do is fish in two of the regular tournaments. I think I read somewhere that you could pay for two entrys and still fish the classic but don't quote me on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EARL KITCHENS View Post
    Tony, I know I have seen this somewhere before but how do you qualify for the classic? Thanks, Earl
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be good for us younger fellows:D
    Quote Originally Posted by thankfull View Post
    Heck lets just fish 24 - 7 till everyone falls out, then the last one standing takes it all.
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast