Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Tally Bend 4/29

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Tally Bend 4/29

Took Brother In Law That Is Fighting Cancer And He Wanted A Mess So We Kept 15. Had Pics And Screwed Up And Deleted Them. Best 7 Probably Went 10# Or Better.....lots And Lots Of Driftwood Down There...... Ours Were Holding In 8' Fow About 4' Down. Several Females.... Today, None Yesterday. Any Jig Color Worked..... If You Want A Mess Of Driftwood Just Go To Tally Bend....... Only 6 Trailers In Parking Lot.......:d
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Headed to a KC work appointment this morning and saw your somewhat "distinctive" rig rolling thru Clinton. Instantly developed an uncontrollable twitch in my right elbow and the truck seemed to want to turn around on its own and follow you, not sure what was up with all that. Was on the Osage between Tally and Barry last Friday and Sunday, bet its changing almost daily right now with the lake rise and changing water conditions. Good job to you and the BIL. You have Ole Silversides, I'm considering building an ark in the back yard with all the rain we have and are going to get. Many thanks for the report.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good day

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a another good day for you. Was not many trucks in Bucksaws parking lot either. Guess the threat of rain scared most people off. Looks like a river behind my house. It sure raining hard here for the last hour or so. When it started you could not see to the end of the block it was coming down so hard.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trailer Lights This Am

We Couldn't Get Trailer Lights To Come On This Am, So I Figure If I Can Make It Thru Clinton We Got It Made.... Well That Didn't Happen, Angie Pulled Us Over About 3 Miles Before Clinton, Told Her We Were Headed To Wal-mart And Get A Fuse ( I Lied) She Went On When We Turned On Vansant Rd. And Cut Through To Franklin And Then Met Long Pole He Honked. We Now Home And It Is The Light Switch. Going To Order One In The Am And Get It Put On Asap.......sure Glad We Didn't Run Into Angie Again, Hell I'd Be Sitting In The Henry County Jail( I Know Good Place For Me) What U Mean My Old Cab Stand Out A Little.........gives Everyone Something To Talk About........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Good day Monty. Good story also. My day sucked, except for lunch.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Took Brother In Law That Is Fighting Cancer And He Wanted A Mess So We Kept 15. Had Pics And Screwed Up And Deleted Them. Best 7 Probably Went 10# Or Better.....lots And Lots Of Driftwood Down There...... Ours Were Holding In 8' Fow About 4' Down. Several Females.... Today, None Yesterday. Any Jig Color Worked..... If You Want A Mess Of Driftwood Just Go To Tally Bend....... Only 6 Trailers In Parking Lot.......:d
    Sure wish we had some proof. :p
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

All in all Monty you had a great day. Caugth fish & stayed out of jail.:D