Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over $20 Grand

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Over $20 Grand

IN THE NEWS TO DAY THAT AT LAKE OZ AT A RESORT AROUND THE 8 MI MARKER AREA THAT OVER THE WEEKEND THEIVES GOT AWAY WITH OVER $20 GRAND IN FISHING ITEMS FROM BOATS THAT WERE THERE FOR A TOURNAMENT,,,,,

GOT TO LOCK UP YOUR TINKER TOYS EVEN TO THE POINT OF REMOVING THEM TO YOUR ROOM

MO WATER PATROL REQUESTED THAT ANYONE WITH ANY INFO CALL THEIR TIP LINE.

JUST A THOUGHT ,,WONDER IF THEY EVER CATCH ANYONE DOING THIS IF THEY WOULD HAVE A SWIMMING CONTEST,,YOU KNOW HOW FAR CAN U SWIM WITH A 100# CHAIN STRAPED TO THEIR BACK,:D,,,JUST A THOUGHT
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like you hear more and more about stuff getting stolen. I have a locker bar on mine but I here they are not even safe with it on. I got great insurance but would hate to have to start replacing all my stuff. Them guys probally missed getting to fish the tournament because of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I have a locker bar on mine but I here they are not even safe with it on. I got great insurance but would hate to have to start replacing all my stuff.
    Loc R Bars are a deterrent and take more time and effort for the thief to breach but its no guarantee. An acquaintance had his ripped out of the deck of the boat and his front compartments were pilfered anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep It's Sad To Say But I Afraid You Are Going To See This More And More,,,what A Bummer To Get Ready To Fish And Then Get To The Boat And It Has Been Stripped,,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

One of these days these thieves are going to get caught in the act, and if they are lucky the guy will call the sheriff. If they aren't lucky they will wind up with a couple of waterfowl loads to the chest. After examining the situation the sheriff will probably declare it a suicide.

Post Thanks / Like

Locked and Loaded!!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Waterfowl loads you'll get better penetration w/turkey loads "Big LEAD Baby"
    DID YOU SEE THAT IT HAD TA BE A STATE RECORD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not interested in tickling the sob's.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Bob you drop my Browning 3-1/2 loaded with #4's it wouldn't tickle much it would take 3 months for the doc to pic out all that shot if they even made it to the doc. would be pretty messy!!!
    DID YOU SEE THAT IT HAD TA BE A STATE RECORD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default i am thinking

Quote Originally Posted by spoonman View Post
    Big Bob you drop my Browning 3-1/2 loaded with #4's it wouldn't tickle much it would take 3 months for the doc to pic out all that shot if they even made it to the doc. would be pretty messy!!!
    i am thinking maybe 454 taurus raging bull would work great in this situation but then again turning their head into a canoe nobody would recognize them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast