Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: thanks fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks fatboy

Went fishing with fatboy tuesday. Went to normandy in the morning and woods right after lunch. Fishing was tough with temps and the water still being real muddy in places. Showed me around on normandy and gave me a few places to try next time out. Again thanks, I really appreciate it. By the way I took off the gay ringtone for voicemail :D
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

well randy, I didn't want to say anything on here about the ringtone, but since you mentioned it, good job!!!!! That sure was the most sensual, charismatic and LOVELY ringtone I have heard in a while. LOL I enjoyed the trip. Sorry I couldn't stay longer with you. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Talking speaking of ringtones

I can't imagine randy's ringtone being any worse than that acid rock ringtone of yours!!

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard some doozies over the years myself.....
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishawk View Post
    I can't imagine randy's ringtone being any worse than that acid rock ringtone of yours!!
    Acid rock? Nah,that isn't acid rock. That was the stuff back in the sixties. You know, Hendrix, Joplin, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane. My ringtones are good ole hard rock. I prefer that over country and western. My ringtones don't make me want to divorce my wife, have sex with my cousin, kick the dog, go four wheeling, cry a bunch about life, drink til I go blind or give dirty looks to cattle. Sorry Fishawk, our taste are totally different in music.:DFATBOY