Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hello From Arkansas

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello From Arkansas

Just wanted to say Hi to all my fellow Buckeye Anglers, Born and Raised Buckeye here, and moved to Arkansas when I joined the Air Force, been down here ever since, but still have allot of Fam and great fishing memorys from up there. Anyway just wanted to drop you all a few lines and let you know i enjoy checking your posts from time to time. Im pretty much always on the Arkansas forum so if any of you find yourself coming to Arkansas give me a shout and will talk fishing. Take Care, Good Fishing, and God Bless. CrappiePro...
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP

Post Thanks / Like

hello Crappiepro, hows the crappie fishing in Arkansas? my grand parents (along with several aunts and uncles) live in Fayetteville, its real nice down there, hope you guys are catching the heck out of em in Arkansas, God bless.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Indiana
    PS
    The coffee pot is on
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiepro... you got the best of that deal... I have seen Arkansas big fish site... one word come to mine... G O rilla's... good luck & stay safe...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from northern ohio, nuthin but farmland around me & all will be planting beans & corn soon. Thanks for the service in the AF and good luck on the water.

PS: Don't ya miss the snow????? :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    hello Crappiepro, hows the crappie fishing in Arkansas? my grand parents (along with several aunts and uncles) live in Fayetteville, its real nice down there, hope you guys are catching the heck out of em in Arkansas, God bless.
    Hey James the fishing has been great lately here, we had a bunch of fronts move through that kept the fish messed up, but the bite is picking up fast with stable weather. Been hearing allot of good reports out of Bull SHoals and Beaver lakes near Fayetteville AR. Also caught a bunch of nice ones off my home Lake Conway this past weekend. Posted pics on Arkansas Forum/Lake Conway near Little Rock if you would like to check em out. Take Care and talk to ya all later. CP
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP

Post Thanks / Like

crappiepro, i for sure will check em out!!!! glad to hear the fishings good there, a few days of stable weather is sure what we could use, man its so close here. i have fised beaver and bull shoals when visiting the grandparents, we usally camped out at beaver. hope this good fishing continues for you guys down there, stay safe and God bless!

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13