Post Thanks / Like

Default Horseshoer FREE COFFEE

------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Hot Diggity Dog, thanks Bob, I dint know that. Free is good! I am just the classy sort to go thru the drive-thru, order 1 free coffee and nuthin else, stop to use their restroom, and ask if I can have another free one before leaving for good.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bob, if you really are into free coffee, like I obviously was meant to be, just drink and drink and drink some more. Not coffee man, likker. I dint have to try at all but I hear there are those that have to kinda work themselves into alcoholism. Anyway, my point is, once you are are a bona fide alkie and its either sober up or something worse than has been happening for 20 some yrs in my case will happen. Well I'm chikkinchit, I took the high road and put the sauce down, with an occasional return just to reaffirm I am, indeed, a boozer. Now this is not a sad story, it gits good here now. Them folks at AA are some coffee drinkin fools I'm tellin ya, and the bean is always the cheapest Nicaraguan gutbomb coffee but they slurp it up like Jack Daniels in the ol days.
    The only requirement for AA membership is the desire to get sober. If you are already sober, and never had a drinkin problem thats ok, just grit yur teeth and when yur turn comes say Hi I'm Bob #1 and I am an insufferable alkie. Now you qualify for all the free coffee you can possibly drink. I thought this might be of help to you on Tues-Sun, when McDs aint runnin their coffee special.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja