Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: were should me and baller go?

Post Thanks / Like

Default were should me and baller go?

well ed and i are kicking the idea of heading down to truman saturday. looking to be nice and light wind's. my pond fishing fell thru yesterday buddy got called into work. so were thinking of loading up saturday, stopping in clinton and eating some breakfast then hitting the lake after it's warmed up a bit. i can't be on the water to early when it's colder, so not gonna rush to be on there at sun up. of course nothing is in stone but truman did come up. any advice on were we should go. only area i know is berry bend. other than there i'm a rookie. was thinking kansas maybe but just don't know, wanna go were i have the best chance obviously. i will most likely be down and out next week so was wanting to feel that thump while i'm feeling good! thanx for any input guy's! good fishing

jeff
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna put in at Bucksaw Saturday morning. Why don't you 2 join me? We can meet in Clinton for breakfast if you want. I've been wanting to get you in my boat for a while now. Give me a call. You have my number.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

damn bob, about 20 minute's too late. chatt called and invited me to go fish the great state of kansas. i'm sorry bubba. next trip i take it's you and i baby, well and prolly my sidekick i just hope he can put me on a few more than what he did you last saturday:D not sure were we are going, it's between 3 lake's i believe. he's gonna evaluate and let me know tomorrow. good luck saturday my friend. i tried to delete the thread so i did'nt waste anyone's time but could'nt figure it out
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. Good luck. I'm gonna hit it hard Saturday.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Saturday

If You See Us Down There Give Us A Shout Bob, We Are Going To Put In At Bucksaw And Head Down To The Finey Area........ Gotta Try That Trolling Out Again, Wind Is Going To Be Light.... They Say, Whoever That Is...... We Haven't Fished Any Deeper Than 12'.... I Think You Would Know That Cab Anywhere........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there too hope they bite

Post Thanks / Like

I'll look for ya, Monty.

Camo, give me a yell if'n ya see me.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be looking for ya all out there Saturday myself. I have plans to hit bucksaw all day.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on being there all day myself. All of you be sure to come by and say "Hi".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    If You See Us Down There Give Us A Shout Bob, We Are Going To Put In At Bucksaw And Head Down To The Finey Area........ Gotta Try That Trolling Out Again, Wind Is Going To Be Light.... They Say, Whoever That Is...... We Haven't Fished Any Deeper Than 12'.... I Think You Would Know That Cab Anywhere........
    Bob, you mean Bill?

Signed,

Bart(BA)
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser