Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What Engineers do when they retire

Post Thanks / Like

Default What Engineers do when they retire

Thought this was pretty funny..reminded me of something Canepole would do with all his tinkering...

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/pla...CeeWCejXnHAS/c
    "Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians."

Post Thanks / Like

Some people have way to much time on their hands.
    To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required

Post Thanks / Like

man ... i wonder how long it took to make that lol
    and what is up with 508.......
    For the love of Kids and FISHING!

Post Thanks / Like

Man how LONG did it take to make the damned thing WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to much time on somebodies hands

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JSC
    JSC On The Choctawhatchee

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rube Goldberg Machine.

You fellers and fellerettes just don't understand us engineers. We are a sensitive type. We never say never. Because it is there. etc.

So for you laypersons, a simple question. Is Satin's Hell exothermic or is it endothermic?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Ok i'll bite, I say it is exothermic. The heat is already there. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    You fellers and fellerettes just don't understand us engineers. We are a sensitive type. We never say never. Because it is there. etc.

So for you laypersons, a simple question. Is Satin's Hell exothermic or is it endothermic?

Post Thanks / Like

"First, We postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave.

Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant. Two options exist:

If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.
    If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.
    So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you" and take into account the fact that I still have NOT succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then Option 2 cannot be true...Thus, hell is exothermic."

I understand you canepole.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

A good read on Boyle's Law...
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"