Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Findlay Area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Findlay Area

Anyone know of some good spots near Findlay? Blanchard river, the Reservoirs, or small ponds in that area that are public? I've been wanting to get out and try my hand at the Crappie bite for a while now, just don't know any good spots to target them in this area.

I'm not asking about secret fishing holes or anything, just general area info, I can do the rest of the hunting myself.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Littlelunker,

I only know of one or two on here that are from that area. Some one posted a little while back about catching some in the Blanchard. Look through some of the old posts.

Here is a link to - Ohio Game Fishing - you may already know of it, but there are a few more on that site from the Findlay and Fostoria area. I'm about 45 mins east of you, work in Tiffin and live in Attica. Bellevue has some good crappie fishing in their reservoirs, just need the weather to cooperate. Also heard at bait shop in Tiffin of some good fishing at the Upper Sandusky reservoir, but have never been over there.

Good Luck and post your results! - AtticaFish

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I've been a member of OGF for a little bit, and regularly talk to the guys over there about both Findlay and Maumee fishing. I'll look through some of the older posts and see if I can't find some info.