Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hello all!

Post Thanks / Like

Default hello all!

hi everyone, sorry i have'nt been on much here lately i just wanted you all to know i had my first treatment last monday, tuesday, and wednesday. i was a nervous trainwreck that first morning but everything went fine. got thru all 3 day's good. have'nt lost my appetite yet and everything still taste's pretty good. did'nt feel nausea's thru it. they gave me anti nausea medicine thru the IV and sent me home with some pill's but never needed to take any (knock on wood). i felt just a slight bit of the neuropathy (sensitivity to cold) but nothing major. i know this is only my first treatment and thing's tend to progress with each one but still happy to get that first one underneath my belt! and there are lot's of folk's who get thru this fairly good, i'm praying i'm one of the lucky one's. i have this week off and then i'm up for round 2! 1 down, 11 more to go, let's get it on. thanx again for everyone's support. i will try and harass everyone a little more often. got a buddy that's gonna try and take me to a farm pond in kansas on wednesday. it's a friend of his and they have been catching the heck out of 12-14 inch black crappie. hope to get to feel that thump! take care and good fishing to all!

jeff
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Jeffery,

I'm proud that you are doing so well. You need to get all of this BS done so you can get back to your ole self and catching Slabs. I saw where you and Ed did good with Bugs.

Hope you can make it to camp!!

Later

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff, glad to hear that you doing okay. Watch out for the the cold stuff? When you drinking something cold it can really get to you.

Glad you hanging in there and glad your back up and posting.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear that things are going well for ya, Jeffie. Good luck with those blacks and I'll let you know when the fishing heats up on Truman. Looking forward to having you and Edward in my tub again.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad To Hear That U Are Doing Good Jeff,,,,hang In There Buddy,,,,
    You Know What Larry The Cable Guy Says,,,,,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thought things were a little quiet around here. Look forward to seeing some pic's of some Big Black Crappie. Hope you have good time!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Jeff......hang in there!
    Nothing better than getting out on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to here u r doing well KCMO CAPPIESLAYER.
    Live and Learn."Life's short fish Hard"

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it goes as good as possible for you Jeff, get through it-fish every chance you get!!
    God Bless
    Ron
    DID YOU SEE THAT IT HAD TA BE A STATE RECORD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great report, Jeff. Good luck with the fishin, too!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast