Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Nickajack report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nickajack report

Used self preservation and waited till Friday AM to go camping.Wind blew cold and pretty hard all day Friday.Launched boat Saturday morning did a little bass fishing( I cant bass fish either) Found a little structure in 12 fow and caught 3 keeper crappie then let it set for an hour came back and caught 3 more let it rest another hour caught 3 dinks. Ended up cooking 6 good one and went back to try somemore but they started pulling water and the fish got lockjaw.Had a great time camping.Marion Co. park has a great facility and good ramp. You call pull boat right up to the bank. If you want a good place to camp and fish check it out and it is family friendly.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you caught you some there bro.It was brutal on Woods saturday for me.Was a tremendous amount of boats and it just didnt seem to be anything really biting good.Some caught fish but several blanked out.Also, I think its sorta funny how some people on some lakes like it when they draw water and some dont.Down below Guntersville they say its only when they are drawing water that the fishings good, and I have experienced that myself. And when they are not drawing water, its comepletely off. May as well go home.

Post Thanks / Like

Think you made a wise decision to wait. Glad you had a good trip. Don't know what kind of boat you have but mine does not like the wind.
    You will become like those with which you associate.