Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: shellcracker

Post Thanks / Like

Default shellcracker

Has anybody been catching any shellcracker on Guntersville, or anywehere else, yet? I know they usually start up in April but I'm just wondering if it's still a little early. I haven't been in a couple of weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

I have,nt heard of any all i ,ve been fishing for is crappie, but it should be getting close might give it a try in the next week or so. If we get on some i,ll hollar back at you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default gville

Weather permitting I am going to try next weekend around North Sauty.

Post Thanks / Like

usually about the 3rd week in April, give or take about 2 weeks is general for me. I have caught them bedding in the first of April and sometimes they have waited until May. One time i did manage to catch them bedding in March. So anytime is a good time to try, you never know. I think if we would not have had these storms of late that they would already be turning on good since we had warm weather pretty early this year. With the recent storms though i think they will hold off a little longer. You never know though, if you go, please report, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Everything seems to be at least a couple week behind schedule for me. It comes an flood then turns cold, as soon as it warms up it comes another round of tornados

Post Thanks / Like

I agree we,re off to a weird start today 70 degrees the next day freezing next rain, hail, tornados then comes muddy water, did i mention wind? But i,m still going to fish.:D