Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/5/09 tourny

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4/5/09 tourny

New rainsuit coming. It's to be sunny and 70 I may be in my moccassins and warpaint:D You all know that my home lake is PAINT, They flooded an Indian burial site when they built that Maybe thats why I do so good there

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Went to rocky this morning,dead as it was at paint last night.Didn't get the rain suit today hope tomrrow so we can stay dry Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

Water drawdown for kayak event:p:p fishing sucks for a few days afterIt will get good in the next week:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hoopleheads

You know all them E.F. Hoopleheads are locating fishes today:rolleyes: Maybe we should think about fishing over there more Don't think so:D We have images:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fished E Fork Today

Nothing Shallow, Caught 24 Keepers All On Laydowns On The Main Lake In About 12 To 18 Ft Of Water On Minnows. Could Not Get The Shallow Bite To Happen Tried For A Couple Hours.

Post Thanks / Like

LittleE and I will be back out there this weekend! Hopefully there aren't 3 foot waves this Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

As long as the weather is some what decent, we should be out there sunday. We wont however be fishing the tourny. This will be our first time on the water there, and just hoping to get a feel for the place. So if ya see a bass tracker tournament with a fat guy in the front and a hillbilly in back, and we are in your spot, we'll gladly move(but we'll watch you like a hawk).
    Also, anybody got an address for the boars head? and also, what ramps yall are weighing in at, hope to possibly meet some of ya.
    Any ramps we should avoid or places of low water or invisble dangers?
    We'll be coming from franklin OH, any suggestions on how to get to the lake?

HB

Post Thanks / Like

all the ramps are safe right now,weigh in at main ramp at 3 o'clock

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Fore 962

I Do Not Know What Happen With My Partner But I Think This Tournament Is Going To Be Great. The Odds Of Me And Him Were Just Put In At 81 To 1. Wow He Would Of Been Better Staying Home With The Wife Lol. I Think Last Week Was A Fluke And This Week Look For Us In The Bottom. Looking Forward To The Beer And Chips Afterward, We Are The Longshots. Hahahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Default Partner

watch it pardsy! Better hope that livewell is working this week or else I ain't fixing it like last week. Am I going to have to take off all your fish again this week?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast