Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Fatboy, lets go fishing in the morning

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Fatboy, lets go fishing in the morning

Fatboy, where you gonna be in the morning, and what time are you gonna be there? I can go with you if you still want me too. Let me know on here tonight if you check the board. Good Luck Cant wait to get them jigs going, lol

Post Thanks / Like

Hey seeker. My cable internet has been up and down since that storm two nights ago and the last time i could get on was a little after seven last night. I type jerry blake a message then it went down shortly after that. I just saw your message and i hate that i didn't get it. Write my number down so the next time we can call each other instead. 723-0302 or cell 808-3522, the cell is the best place to reach me.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, I went down to Woods this morning and waited for a bit to see if you would show up anyway. When I left there, I went to Tims. I had 13 good keeper fish. Maybe we can go next week or something. I wrote your numbers down. Let me know when you might go again. Take Care.

Post Thanks / Like

I apologize seeker. This cable has been up and down all day and charter sure isn't the best people to get someone out here to look at it. I went for about three hours. I put in at the pumping station and ran the boat from there to the dam, back to the bridge, past the bridge and up into elk river. It ran fine and the kill switch i had installed worked fine also. I do apologize again for the trouble. I hope that i don't appear on here to be one of these guys who talks but don't walk.

Post Thanks / Like

what ended up being the problem with your boat and did you catch any fish? Crappie are biting minnows on the brushtops and jigs around the bridges.

Post Thanks / Like

well, to be really technical, trash in the carbs. Had the kill switch installed and after i got it home, i used the pressure washer on it. Its only the second time i have used the pressure washer on it, but the carpets and seats look much better. I caught a few in between deep and shallow. I think they are fixing to turn on cause like i have said in previous post, no pattern.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been catching them on a regular basis around bridges. They will only hit one color jig that I fish. My friends are catching some on minnows over brush tops.