Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How high is the water mama 3ft and rising?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down How high is the water mama 3ft and rising?

curious if anybody has been on rock either on the kings or james. Did not no how muddy it was and if it was rising. Any info would be highly appreciated! Thanks and good luck out there.

Post Thanks / Like

biteme not to worry as of today 3 /25 water was fine, not dirty and not rising as far as I could tell flat creek looked good, so did the james, up by the virgin bluff it was blue and cold, cape fare to point 15 was perfect.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks beagle man for the info and congrats on you keepers today. Sounds like you had a good day. Nothing lost or broken cann't ask for much more than that. If you ever see a camo flat bottom express with a 60 Yamaha on the back that is me. I fish the james quite a bit live in republic. Good luck out there

Post Thanks / Like

biteme there was about ten camo boats on the james yesterday, was one of them you?

Post Thanks / Like

no i wasn't on the lake yesterday. I sure wish i was after that report you posted. I was going to try today but thought i would try to get caught up at work so i can go when it starts getting real good. You on the water today? I will be lookin forward to reading your report if you are. Don't catch all of them leave me a few to catch. Have a good one!!!!!!!