Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Back from weiss

Post Thanks / Like

Default Back from weiss

16th-22nd, 1 boat,1 pontoon 'camoed' 4 on the toon 2 in the boat.Kept about
    300 keepers.2 big fish 1lb14,1lb15.Most caught trolling jigs. started with 1 16th ended up going to 32nds.Fished baysprings, churchhouse,pruetts,yellow crk.Had a few good hours here and there shooting docks.Just hit or miss.1 good dock out of 10. Hard to pattern right now.females busting with eggs.Had about 6 to 10 black spawning looking males.We got to follow terry whaley down to neely henry late in the week,and he put us right on em.How lucky was that?
    Man he's a good guy! 53-73,sunday evening caught 50 keepers in 3 hours shooting docks.canoe crk. water temp there was in the mid 60s on the weekend, they were heading to the bank.Everybody was catching em around the bank.Just as we had to head back home.Caught on a lot of different colors.Blue chartruse was # 1 They are about to turn loose.All in all
    a great trip I guess but I would like to catch one every cast. LOL I think we were about a week or so to early. oh, and if you go to NH clean your fish before you get back to weiss because of the size limit. 9 on NH,10 on Weiss
    hope this helps and good luck to who's going, you should do real good.Just be ready to change it up.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm planning on heading down next week sometime. I hope they are biting like they did for you. Thanks for the report.