Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Posting Pictures on CC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting Pictures on CC

I know this has been beat to death on here, but posting pics still beats me up. I have a photo bucket account. I open my account, find the picture on my computer and it will not upload to photo bucket. Acts like it is uploading and then says upload failed. I'm just about ready to give up. Why can't we insert pictures into our posts just like I can in EMail? Anything work for any of you other than photo bucket? Thanks.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Yes Glenn ...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I know this has been beat to death on here, but posting pics still beats me up. I have a photo bucket account. I open my account, find the picture on my computer and it will not upload to photo bucket. Acts like it is uploading and then says upload failed. I'm just about ready to give up. Why can't we insert pictures into our posts just like I can in EMail? Anything work for any of you other than photo bucket? Thanks.

You "can" post pics straight from your computer, by using the icon of either the "paperclip" or the "postcard" (pic of mountain/sun/yellow sky) ... that show up above this message window.

You just need to be sure that the pictures don't exceed the maximum allowed pixel count. If your pics are in the range of 640x480 pixels, they're fine. That's why most people use Photobucket, or other hosting site ... because they can upload their pics & resize them to 640x480 at the same time ... and not have to go thru the hassle of resizing them manually.

Not sure why your uploads failed ... but, it could be a weak computer, heavy traffic on your provider network, heavy traffic on Photobucket, using dial-up connection, or a host of other scenarios.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I use imageshack. Works fine. And yes, if you hit the post reply button instead of just using the box at the bottom of the thread, you can attach pictures as long as they meet the format and size req's.