Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eastfork 3/22

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eastfork 3/22

Got over to the lake today and was gonna fish off the bank at the macedonia boat ramp and when i was walkin down there Mr.Rick Daniels pulled in and was by himself. So lucky me, i got to get in and fish for a couple hours in his boat instead of on the bank. I caught nothin, was fishin a jig under a slip cork. I got 1 bite and rick caught 1 striper. He went back out after droppin me off. Hopefully the bite turned on for him. I know one things for sure, there was a tremendous amount of boats on that lake today. That lake was takin a beating. If anyone else went today, hope yall did better then rick and i. Well good fishin yall.

John B.
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

OCB, I'm sure Rick did just fine once he dropped you off. He just didn't want to show you any of Yates honey holes:D. Or he was using you to see if you'd show him some of ours.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

yep the pressure is going to start hurtin the fishin for sure..glad to see you hooked up with Rick he is a good guy and has one purdy boat...and Speck was right don't show him yours and he won't show you his...Yates has honey holes??????

Post Thanks / Like

I'm seeing A LOT of boats in places you used to not see anybody. This ain't Weiss. East Fork can't handle the kind of beating all these boats can deliver, espeially if everybody keeps a bunch of fish. Come on now guys, show a little restraint. Those crappie will be there all year. No need to clean 'em out too quick now.
    Oh, and Tbone, I don't have any honey holes either. Just trolling around blind hoping to fall into one here and there. So no need for anyone to pay any attention to where I fish.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

thats the best plan...trolling around blind hoping to get lucky..we just got lucky last week fishing Goldmine and Horseshoe... when do you leave for Weiss?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=SpeckWick;741493]I'm seeing A LOT of boats in places you used to not see anybody. This ain't Weiss. East Fork can't handle the kind of beating all these boats can deliver, espeially if everybody keeps a bunch of fish. Come on now guys, show a little restraint. Those crappie will be there all year. No need to clean 'em out too quick now.

Thats what happens when you crow about a good bite human nature, some do the time and leg work and others are like buzzards on a limb ready to swoop in and clean up:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Hey tbone, yes that is one perdy boat. That boat is FAST. I had a good time being out for just that short while. Hell all i was gonna do was dip and flip some jigs along the bank. Had no means of even being out in a boat, but hell i ain't gonna pass that up. Well sunday will be here before we know it. Lets get to it, its points time now. Good fishin yall.

John B.
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

Thats what happens when you crow about a good bite human nature, some do the time and leg work and others are like buzzards on a limb ready to swoop in and clean up

Y-SLABS don't tell them that that how i find my spots
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Y-SLABS;741671]
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckWick View Post
    I'm seeing A LOT of boats in places you used to not see anybody. This ain't Weiss. East Fork can't handle the kind of beating all these boats can deliver, espeially if everybody keeps a bunch of fish. Come on now guys, show a little restraint. Those crappie will be there all year. No need to clean 'em out too quick now.

Thats what happens when you crow about a good bite human nature, some do the time and leg work and others are like buzzards on a limb ready to swoop in and clean up:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    You think it's getting bad now, wait til they start spawning and keeping all the females. Hope that lake can handle the attention it's getting from this board. Thats why i said, a while back, " hope you dont mind company " when you guys were posting those 100 fish catches last fall.

Post Thanks / Like

chaunc...Hope that lake can handle the attention it's getting from this board. Thats why i said, a while back, " hope you dont mind company " when you guys were posting those 100 fish catches last fall.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast