Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: little off subject

Post Thanks / Like

Default little off subject

but has anyone been snaggin? it seemed everyone else was having luck that was out there but us. just wondering if anyone else has been.Maybe we were using the wrong bait.:D

Post Thanks / Like

talked to a guy that was by the house and they did some what good below the hwy54 bridge down from the dam,,opening day
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

IMB Guide,

I do a lot of snagging each year. Put in at Tally Bend on Monday and went down to Horseshoe Bend - my friend caught about a 65 pounder, instead of letting me gaff it he tried to lift it in the boat with his rod, line broke and fish took off. He then caught a 35 pound male and his grandpa caught a 80 pound female. I was really disappointed in what I saw, very very very few fish on the graph. According to the graph we should have only caught one fish.

Went again today and no fishies!!!! I only saw four fish on my graph, it was the worst I have ever seen it. Nobody had a fish. However the water temp was 48 and 50 is key. At 50 degrees the fish will start to move, hopefully in the next 4-5 days things will get a lot better.

When season opens people often catch the resident fish out of the popular areas. They have just about cleaned out the Osage river from the bridge to Osceola, we just need a few more warm days.

Good luck to you. If I can ever help in anyway please let me know.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Went at midnight opening day and caught 3 out of the 4 of us by 5:30 am unfortunately I was the one that got skunked. Tried a few more hrs. sunday and still skunked...........(unless you count the large catfish Ihad to put back)
    I even tried tipping my hooks with the crappie nibbles and no luck:D. the ones my brothers caught were only 35'ish. I have snagged 2 35 and 45 lbs. last year, I want one of the big boys/girls 70-80 lbs some time..........a few weeks left for this.
    Q
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner