Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Salamonie or Mississinewa Res.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Salamonie or Mississinewa Res.

Anyone fished or checked out water clarity at salamonie and miss. resevoir in the last week
    Blakemore/Roadrunner pro staff
    Southern Pro Tackle/ Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Rodholders
    Ranger Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Was there last Friday and the water was pretty muddy!!!!!! Not sure about now.

Al

Post Thanks / Like

Have no been there lately but as fast as the drn is dropping the lake level i would think that the water would clear up pretty quick. Looks like they dropped it 2.1 foot yesterday. I am hoping to get uo there this weekend and give it a try. Have not had the boat out yet but an itching to get it in water.

Post Thanks / Like

Default i was there this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhog View Post
    Have no been there lately but as fast as the drn is dropping the lake level i would think that the water would clear up pretty quick. Looks like they dropped it 2.1 foot yesterday. I am hoping to get uo there this weekend and give it a try. Have not had the boat out yet but an itching to get it in water.
    I was there this weekend and didn't do very well at all the water is still muddy Ifished at the 105 bridge against the bridge pillows i also walked over to a bunch of trees that were standing in the water and (nothing) I saw a few boats on the water fishing the shallows thinking that the sun had warmed the banks enough to hold some crappies but they didn't have any luck either, i used minnows, black jig with chartreuse tail i even tried power bait crappie nibbles and nothing at all i moved all over the place there i even fished the docks that i could get to.