Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Lake - Anyone catchin em off the bank

Post Thanks / Like

Question Truman Lake - Anyone catchin em off the bank

I am boat deprived and the small lakes aint working worth a crap. Anyone catching any off of or close to the bank on truman? I have friday off and I am running low on filets, need to fill the ole freezer. If I go down friday I will probably be in the Bucksaw area, any ideas??????????
    One day I will look back on this moment and hit a parked car

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 911slab-slayer View Post
    I am boat deprived and the small lakes aint working worth a crap. Anyone catching any off of or close to the bank on truman? I have friday off and I am running low on filets, need to fill the ole freezer. If I go down friday I will probably be in the Bucksaw area, any ideas??????????
    I haven't heard how the bite is but I would try the bank just past U hwy bridge up from Bucksaw. I've caught a lot of nice fish from the bank there. Good luck and let us know how you do.
    Last edited by bwillaub; 03-18-2009 at 11:51 PM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

The water is still a little cool right now, but if this weather stays the way it is they may be there in a few days. I fished Sunday and the fish were still suspended over 14-20 of water. You may try behind the damn in the dead water of even the spill way if they are running water.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Might try the North side of the Windsor Crossing bridge. I have had luck there in years past.

Post Thanks / Like

Might be late but try Barker Creek on C between 7 highway and PP. Also Little Tebo on T west of 65 highway.