Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Prop Repair My Other Life

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prop Repair My Other Life

Was Out In My Out Building This Am Changing Oil In My Mower And Run Across My Old Sign When I Repair Props, Done This For 18 Years On The Side. Sold The Business In 2003, The Other Thing I Ran Across Was A Poem A Lady At Work Gave Me, Said She Made It Up When She Was In Grade School Up By The Iowa Border. Since All I Talked About At Work Was Crappie Fishing She Thought I Might Like To Have It, I Thought It Was Pretty Neat Coming From A 5th Grader, On Yeh She Was A College Grad, So She Was Always Smart, And A Very Nice Lady...... Had The Wife Paint It On A Piece Of Metal, Think I Will Put It Back Up In My Shop..........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Good to know Monty.

Now I know where to go after my day on the water at Truman. Not knowing where I'm going and the stained water...................I can come by your place when I get off the water for repairs.:D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'