Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm Back Up And Running

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm Back Up And Running

hey all my fellow friend's! i'm back up and running on the computer as of just today thanx to JOEDOG for get'n my computer fixed. i have been at my mom's up until yesterday. i'm feeling pretty good all thing's considered. i have'nt started on reading anything yet but wanted to get this post out of the way.

word's absolutely can't describe the appreciation i have for my crappie.com family, you all are absolutely THE BEST! i wanna thank each and everyone of you for all of your support and help in what i am going through and what is coming up in the future. i won't go into all the detail's as i know baller and other's have kept you all up to date. i wish the new's would of been better that i got on monday from the oncologist but hey as a wise man once told me "ain't no hill for a climber"...it's an aggressive cancer so they got to attack with some aggressive chemo. i'm a fighter and got my chin up and gonna get this thing wooped and get on with my young life. just gonna take a little longer than i had hoped. but hey god don't put on your plate more than you can handle. at least that's how i look at it. when ed told me what you all had been doing for me it brought tear's to my eye's, it really did. i'm gonna keep this short and sweet but wanna say thanx again to all for everything and the money you have all sent is being put to good use i promise. i have got more beer than i know what do to with j/k...i have kept that separate and making sure that money goes to medical bill's. and man they don't take long to send those puppie's out either a lot of my family and friend's have been getting on here, who are not member's of course, and reading up and they just can't believe how wonderful of a group of people this is...I AM GONNA WOOP THIS THING and be back on the water before to long. i believe it was mr. baker who said all this is, is a small setback in the long road of life. and i plan on living a long wonderful life, six month's is a small price to pay. now i need to get caught up on all the b.s. I have been missing out on. take care all my friend's and hope to see and thank you all in person when the time come's!

jeff the crappieslayer

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad your home Jeff. Get this thing wooped so we can make another trip to Eufaula.

Post Thanks / Like

slayer your amazing. i have got to party oops i mean fish with you sometime

Post Thanks / Like

slayer its good to hear things are going well. we are looking forward to seeing you again and will get you some more $$ to help out with the tourney next month. Keep your head up! We are always here for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff, sounds like you have your head on straight as to how you can remedy this situation (thats half the battle...going into it with the right frame of mind). Your young and possess a positive attitude so it shouldn't be long before you rid yourself of this and get back on the water.

Wish you the best!!

john
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world