Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: From The Desk Of Oss Daily Bs

Post Thanks / Like

Default From The Desk Of Oss Daily Bs

Waitin' On Mother Nature To Warm Things Up, Got A Little Story About The Loz In 1982. Took My 76 Terry Bass Boat With A 150 Merc One Them Old Tall Inline 6 Cyl On It Down And Spent A Weekend With My Uncle Somewhere Around Drake Harbor? He Has A 26' Cruiser Top Speed Maybe 35mph, And He Don't Know Squat About Bass Boats, He Says Wanta Run Down To The Dam, I Said Sure And He Asks If I Know Where It Is, I Said Sure He Said Well Lets Head Down And I Will Have A Beer Waiting For You At That Place Where They Use To Keep The "duck".... Hell I Went By Him Like He Was Sitting Still And Had One Beer Drank Before He Showed Up, He Was Speechless, And Said He Had No Idea Them Bass Boats Run Like That...now Wait I Ain't Done.... You Will Like This... Where He Kept This Cabin Cruiser Was All Big Boats, So I Go Out Saturday Am Wife And I And Get Into About 50 Nice Crappie, I Don't Think About It And Clean Them On The Dock...well I Am Informed Not To Do That Here After I Was Done.. "buttwipes I Thought" And Still Do.. Guess How Many Of These Turds Show Up Saturday Night To Eat Them Crappie.. All Of Them....but Ole Silver He Ain't Dumb, Because He Had Caught 2 Walleye Also A 5# And 6# And Had Them Laid To The Side For Me And My Wife... You Know I Never Went Again And Wouldn't Go There If You Paid Me...... I Realize You Fellers Suffer From My Stories When I Ain't Fishing, But If I Ain't Fishing I Ain't Going........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yep, that's a good one.

Monty, that's a pretty good story. In my younger days I had Scarab with twin 454's in it. It was fun and a girl gettin machine for sure. Of course now that I am older and pass one of them docks with all them big boats I refer to them as snob cove or snob dock. Yep, no fish cleaning allowed on those docks.

By the way, I'm going to go ahead and assume you've rigged up some sort of heater underneath that desk that keeps the coffee in that cup warm. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Its Called A Bunn

Wife Gave Me Her Old One, Stainless Steel So It Fits In, Always On And Always Hot........ Like Me.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yep, I called it.

See Monty, I'm getting to know you pretty well.

I called it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Monty great story. I have not ate Walleye but have heard it is great. I caught one 2 years ago and gave it away. Guess I should have tried it. With all the story telling that has been going on here this winter I have ordered a new set of hip waders for camp. Because I am sure it is going to get deep.