Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: By Unanimous Decision, Decal Winner Is ...

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation By Unanimous Decision, Decal Winner Is ...

Now that we've decided on the look of our state decal ... I will get Team Adcraft to crank up the presses and get this thing rolling :D

He will post all the information that we need to know, right here in this thread, and then we can all start putting in our orders.

Congrats to the winning design/designer .... FishlessMike
    And thanks to all the other designers for their entries !!

.... cp

Hardyville Hart Co, Ky,45min fromNolin, 50 min. Green 55 min. Barren 75 min Dale!
    Post Thanks / Like

C P
    How big they gonna be?
    Rowdy
    Remember This Beautiful World is
    ''Only Temperary Housing''!

Rowdy

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink That will be determined ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    C P
    How big they gonna be?
    Rowdy
    ... by Team Adcraft, but I've suggested it be put on a rectangular decal and similar in size to the Tenn decal he produced. It's a 8.5" X 4" rectangle, but the state/fish design peels off from that, leaving his business logo and the surrounding white background/border on the rectangular background paper. The decal itself is the shape of the state of Tenn, with the Crappie overlay picture only slightly extending outside of the state border lines. I would assume that ours would be the same/similar, unless the blue "Kentucky" lettering would cause it to have to be changed in its dimensions.

I've asked Team Adcraft to show me a final proof decal, before ordering begins, so that I can make a final approval of it's looks. I want the decal to be as sharp looking as it can be, and still retain the original design that FishlessMike created.

Team Adcraft will post all pertinent info, here in this thread, once he gets around to reading/replying to my PM (sent earlier this AM).

HANG IN THERE, KENTUCKY Crappie.com members ... it's a work in progress !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cp......

Thank you for taking the lead on this. It's been fun. I'm going to want at least 10 or more myself. And I won't be having too much time on my hands after tomorrow. Found a job! Thanks again.