Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie rods?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie rods?

just wantin to see what everyone else is using.lookin at buyin a couple new ones. Brand?,length?,weight?, action? currently using a Browning Medallion GT 6'0",lite action, 1/16-1/4oz

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

10 ft. Ozarks for dippin trees at Truman. 9 ft Quantum Todd Huckabee for casting jigs. 12 ft. Silstar limit series for spider rigging.

Post Thanks / Like

never tried long rods just might have to try one out. are they reasonable priced,because i know the st.croix i was lookin at was around 180.00,i have some buddies that use them and love them good warranty too

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You can buy the Ozarks for around $40 to $45. Great rods and you can buy replacement tip sections if you would happen to break one.

Post Thanks / Like

I use the cheap bass pro rod 6' light action. And a Fluegger 5'6" lite action backup for casting jigs

Post Thanks / Like

where can a feller pick up one of those Ozark rods at?

Post Thanks / Like

Ozark Rods are great - they make a 10' to dip with and a 5' 6" to cast with. They also have several other sizes. You can get them at Edgar Outdoors, someone will provide the number before they day is done. This is the best rod for the money. You will be impressed!

Proangler rods are awesome. I use a 10' for dipping and they are very reasonable in price. You can order them at Crappie Rods, Crappie Jigs, Catfish Rods, Baitcast Reel, Fishing Rods, Fishing Reels, Spinning Reels. '

If I'm casting I prefer to use a 5' 6" All Star rod. It is without a doubt the best rod I've ever used. If I had my choice for any rod this is the one, this rod is superior to any of the $300-$400 rods on the market. They run about $70-$80.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

all right guys enough talkin time to start buyin,goin to BP,do they have Ozark Rods there?

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You can order them from Grizzly Jig Co www.grizzlyjig.com You might want to check out Outlaw jig poles also. I just bought a 10 footer last month. Really like it so far.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the help guys ,but keep the suggestions comin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast