Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ boat ramps

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ boat ramps

I did a search to see if there was an existing thread on this.
    My brother and some friends are going to do some snagging in a couple of weeks and we need to know some of the ramps and prices to launch.
    We plan on being in the Big Nianqua area.
    My step brother will have his boat in a lift at Sportsmans but the cost for us to launch is $20 (10 in 10 out). We would like to put in somewhat close to there, if we could in a public or cheaper ramp.
    Is there a website or something that would show the different ramps and costs?
    Or a thread here on CDC?
    Or your knowledge of the area?

Thanks
    Q
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Nice big public ramp at 39mm of Big Niangua. Not sure of charge, if any, to launch. Private pay ramp at De Vaters Edge resort on east end of 54 bridge over Big Niangua. $5 ramp fee but not a great ramp.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know any prices or public access, but there are ramps at the following places:

Mouth of the Niangua: 1) Mariner's Pier 31 (north of Camdenton - Linn Creek); 2) 5-65 Marina (north of Camdenton to Greenview and down Lake Road 5-65.

Midway down the Niangua: 1) G&G Marina (west of Camdenton on 54, then back north; 2) The Flame Resort (north of Camdenton)

Further up the Niangua: 1) See Mr. Baker's comment above; 2) I think there is public access at Ha Ha Tonka State Park (but I am not positive)

The lake is down, I think you would want to make contact with the ramp owner before you drove there to make sure it is usable...good luck.
    Gadget Man

Post Thanks / Like

No public access at Ha HA Tonka.....wish there were, would be nice to have!

Post Thanks / Like

larry gale ramp is public,,about midway up the niangua,,,,have to go west of the hwy 54 bridge that goes across the niangua,,then turn back to the right,,follow signs
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

larry gale is probably ur best bet, u can go to funlake.com and click on access ramps to show u all the public ramps and how to get there