Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jordan nightstalk 2/25/09

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan nightstalk 2/25/09

I saw that the wind was supposed to die down last night so called up some buddies that have been wanting to go fishing and we got to Ebeneezer just before dark. We set up under the bridge to get out of what little wind there was and before we got all the rods out John had a crappie on. We picked at them through the night and ended up with 16 keepers, all 11 to 13 inch fish and had just as many or more throwbacks. Not a record setting night but my two buddies had a blast and can't wait to go again. Saw a few other boats around and under the bridge and they were catching some too. Should get better in the next few weeks, this was my best night so far this year. CK.

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I wish it was like that at Bells last night

Ended up with one keeper and missed one when I had to go take a nature break. Should be better Friday or Saturday when we have some consistent mild temperatures.

kev

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had a good night. I'm pure T jealous! Sometimes I just don't trust my old motor to get me back to the ramp and can always get to that spot with just the troller. Don't know if you noticed my butt prints on your spot, but I'll bet they were there. :p

Glad someone came along and let them know the buffet hasn't closed! :D
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!!! I was gonna fish last night too.. but had to stay in about 9pm I almost went in the driveway and sat in the boat lol