Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: High Rock for Wednesday

Post Thanks / Like

Default High Rock for Wednesday

Weather is finally taking a turn for the better. Warmer and less wind made for a better trip this morning. Fished Flat Swamp and Panther Point. Fish were still chilled to deep water with most of my crappies being caught in 23-28 ft. A bottom bumping minnow rig seemed to be the ticket today, but still caught some on sliders. My best today was a fat sow weighing 1 lb 10 oz. She still swims free around Pebble Beach! Pickin' up steam. Here they come boys!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info TC. J-Horne and I will be on the water at the south end of the lake tomorrow afternoon. If you see a Carolina Skiff with the NC Crappie.com decal on the side come over and say hello. We should be easy to identify. I have been accused of looking like Greg Alman and J-Horne has been accused of looking like Kenny Rogers. LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Takin a boat my pops left me out to the ROCK for the first time tomorrow!!! Hope he blesses me with some SLABS. Him my brother did alot of trolling but I havent so its a TEST run for me! Like all the info you guys put on here... GREAT site!

Post Thanks / Like

Crappieninja,
    Try a sourcream jig under a bobber

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been accused of looking like Greg Alman and J-Horne has been accused of looking like Kenny Rogers. LOL!

Kellog, ya'll ain't gonna start singing while fishing are ya?

Post Thanks / Like

PopPop, the way the afternoon went Thursday had us singing the blues. Piss poor luck is all I can say.