Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JORDAN in the river

Post Thanks / Like

Default JORDAN in the river

Well last weekend fished the river Sat. and Sun. caught our limit both days, went back yesterday and same thing 60 fish (3 of us) went back today same thing (3 of us) 60 more, water temp. 47. Biggest 2.5 lbs............... Thanks Mark

Post Thanks / Like

sounds great
    Remember, throw'em back unless ITZAKEEPER ....

Post Thanks / Like

Haw? Up near the rocks? Tailrace? Thanks for any more info. Sounds like fun. Can I play too. hehe

Post Thanks / Like

fishcrazy, I am in the river behind the Dam, in the haw, put in off hwy 42 and run up the river.Sat it must have been 60 boat within a one mile strech, but they where not but 10 there today. Easy pickins hope this helps.......Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Yall fishing minnows or jigs? Also were u fishing banks and coves or the main channel.

Post Thanks / Like

jimbob, started off in about 16 to 18 foot of water, drop um to the bottom and get ready, fishing with jigs toped with minnows and some straight minnows.......Hpoe this helps Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info LATE. You do anything with the stripers in there lately? They use to catch them up right up at the tailrace.

Post Thanks / Like

Almost an 8 mile boat ride there...

Post Thanks / Like

Is that section of the river shallow/rocky? Is it best to follow someone the first time or can someone that's never been there get upriver(with their lower unit intact!)?

Post Thanks / Like

Yellowdog, I have a 22' Carolina Skiff with 115 four stroke(RUN-N-LATE on the side can't miss it) and can run wide open all the way to the spot ,you are not going all the way to the dam where it gets bad. FishCrazy, Mostly all I fish for are stripers in the lake never tryed to catch um in the river behind the dam. Can't help it this time of the year catching crappie. Fish if u want to call me I will PM u with my cell #.................Thanks Mark

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast