Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weiss trip Mar 5-8

Post Thanks / Like

Question Weiss trip Mar 5-8

Planning a trip to weiss first week in march. With warming trend moving into area next week, im wondering if fish will turn on in Bay Springs area or maybe Little River around Jr's marina, where we'll be staying. These are only two areas I've ever fished. I know getting a guide is the best way to go, at least for first day, but I'm sure most are already booked at this late date. Also could someone tell me where the campground area is. Keep hearing about it but cant locate it on my map. Any help appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

fish have already turned on

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks laserdoc for info. Your posts always sound knowledgeable and eager to help newcomers to weiss. Just saw on another web site fish are biting in Bay Springs area now, hope they'll be in Little river area by the time I get there. Anyone heard of any catches coming out of there yet?

Post Thanks / Like

I am coming done to weiss to fish Fri thru Sun. Is the Fibbers rest. still open , have ate their the last 3 years , great food.

Post Thanks / Like

Fibbers is still open and the fish are in waterhouse and deadboy.

Post Thanks / Like

In March I would try the stumps in front of JR's and the power house pool on the lower end really good fish there, and I can hook you up with a local guide if you want.