Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Noodling Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Noodling Tournament

Who would be up for a noodling touranment on J. Percy Priest Lake around May 16th 2009. I am feeling this out because I have always wanted to have a noodling touranment and see how many fishermen are out there that still do this art of fishing. Maybe something like this below or we can change it any suggestions are welcome.

$20.00 a boat 2 men or women per boat.
    10 fish limit per boat only 1-catfish per person over the lenght of 34"
    BRANDON FIELDS

Post Thanks / Like

i got the camera:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 78mudbug View Post
    i got the camera:D
    Mudbug, me and you need to team up on this buddy, seriously. You the only other person I have ever heard of in Middle TN that has ever done this.

I'd love to participate in this tournament. I have never done any hand grabbin on Priest. I have only done it a couple of times up on Kentucky Lake with some Western KY redneck buddies of mine, but I'd love to do it down here.

So Mudbug, think it over, buy you a good pair of leather gloves, and set aside $10 :D:D:D.

Here's a pic of one I pulled out a coupla years ago. Not as big as somma the ones I've seen, but plenty big enough for me .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mistah Kurtz - he dead
    A penny for the Old Guy

Post Thanks / Like

i would be up for. if work didnt come in between

Post Thanks / Like

Mudbug sounds like you have a partner for this so put the camera down. P.S. no gloves be a man Black Crow.
    BRANDON FIELDS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 01CNH320 View Post
    P.S. no gloves be a man Black Crow.
    Ouch! Isn't just gettin out there and grabbin man enough?!? LOL.

Seriously, if I had some tubs or boxes already sunk out there where I could be reasonably assured that a catfish would be the only thing in there to bite me, I would prolly agree not to wear gloves. However, due to the fact that I'm gonna have to be reaching up under stumps and logs and rocks, I think I might have a hard time parting with my gloves :D.
    Mistah Kurtz - he dead
    A penny for the Old Guy

Post Thanks / Like

01cnh320 u going to let us follow u around.and check your spots.i dont have them marked on gps like u do.i dont think i can remember a single place we have been to

Post Thanks / Like

Men if I was anywhere close I would be right there with ya and no gloves attached. Gotta have them battle scars. Them women love a tough man. Anytime yall down here in mississippi holler at me and I can show you how we do it down here.

close to the river but not far enough from work
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jtr76 View Post
    Men if I was anywhere close I would be right there with ya and no gloves attached. Gotta have them battle scars. Them women love a tough man. Anytime yall down here in mississippi holler at me and I can show you how we do it down here.
    man hadn't done that since I left bama in 84 no gloves just tennis shoes dont want to slice a hoof ,,,good luck post up some pics thats a fun day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun. I would love to give it a try one day. Post up lots of pics!!!
    Blake