Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: For You "Beav"

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default For You "Beav"

I did go yesterday while you were fighting the conservatives...Caught 11 crappie...It was cold!!!!!!!!

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

awesome Don congrats on a great day!!!!!!

YZ
    If ya catch a biggun' release her so I can catch her too!

Post Thanks / Like

DonG I to took a break from all the action on here went out for about 3 1/2 hours caught 6 nice gills 1 large mouth bass 1 10 inch crappie missed a few crappie cant mistake that thump.I will get them in a few days though.Nice catch glad you got out and slayed a few.
    HERE FISHY FISHY

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Don, glad that you got out and caught a few. I am envious of the ones that are getting out now. I will have to wait for a few months yet before I can get out. In about a month I will start getting my rods and reels ready to go, and go thru my tackle boxes and getting them cleaned up a little and sort thru different baits and make sure the tube are still good to go. Then when I get the boat home it will take a day or two to get it set up and everything put back in it. I have the batteries in my garage and they are charged and ready to go but will put a charge on them individually before I put them in the boat this Spring. I usually charge them twice during the winter to keep them charge up so I won't have any surprises when I need them.
    I have already gotten several request for a seat in the boat for this Spring. I have one Dad that asked if I would teach him to fish so he could teach his boys. I told him no problem and would enjoy the 3 of them in the boat. He said no, that he wanted me to teach him, so he could teach his boys, himself. I thought that was pretty cool. We will spend a few days in my basement learning the basics, knot tying and such, before we move out to the lake. He will be fishing from the banks for now so I will take him out in the boat and show him different things and then move in with the boat and show him what it is he is looking at on the surface. This is as much fun for me as it will be for him.
    I enjoy seeing the pictures of the fish other people are catching now. Jerry and Darrel always get me excited with the pictures of their catches. They always seem to catch a least one big one each trip. Have a great day my friend. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG View Post
    I did go yesterday while you were fighting the conservatives...Caught 11 crappie...It was cold!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel, it seems to get a little COLD (cold shoulder) on this site at times too! lol EB

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I always look forward to you post Beaver.

Now, how come when Jerry etal post pictures it so wonderful, but when I post I am bragging?:rolleyes:
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    I always look forward to you post Beaver.

Now, how come when Jerry etal post pictures it so wonderful, but when I post I am bragging?:rolleyes:

You got to forgive me sometime I just tell it like I see it. lol When Jerry and Darrel post pics of their catch They aren't bragging but showing what the size of fish are in the lakes they fish. If you are good than you don't have to brag on yourself. Others will do that for you. jmo. EB

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    You got to forgive me sometime I just tell it like I see it. lol When Jerry and Darrel post pics of their catch They aren't bragging but showing what the size of fish are in the lakes they fish. If you are good than you don't have to brag on yourself. Others will do that for you. jmo. EB
    I see. I don't can't catch big fish, so I implement change....:p

Now if you don't show pics, how folks gonna know what going on?

Remember this:

What you read you forget. What you see you remember. What you do you understand.

This is the backbone of education. I am somewhat qualified to make these comments...
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guys got out and got some

Fatman