Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Blanco Bass in the Eno

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blanco Bass in the Eno

Morning,

I know it's still a tad early, but I want to know if anyone has any first-hand knowledge of an early white bass run in the Eno. I always get ancy around this time of year anticipating the spawn run up the rivers, tributaries, and creeks. I know a few folks who have caught a white bass here and there, but for those anglers who have been casting lines in the Eno, what's up with those blanco bass this time of year?

Same goes for the Haw River in central Chatham as well.

Thanks,

kev

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone would know Buzz would. He loves that fishery. I think they usually start in march so it isnt far off.

Post Thanks / Like

Default not yet i guess

someone must know.

kev

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen some mention of white bass caughy but not any sign of a run. Its just a bit early I guess. I was shocked yesterday to see some redbud trees in full bloom or at least I think thats what they are. I know Im sure looking forward to that run though. Im going to try the Haw thid year as well. I have heard in years past that it can be fun but the couple times I tried it I didnt have any luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Kev, I actually just placed a order from basspro yesterday. Geting ready for those White bass. Back in 2004 i caught a few out of the ENO the 1st week in March but had to walk WAY down river to catch em. They usually start to catch them at stagecoach before the ENO. I guess the water is warmer.. I will let you know when I sart to catch em..

BUZZZZ