Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tucker town sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default tucker town sat.

water temp 39. water clarity was stained. rigged a while and picked up a few in the creek mouths. this was going nowhere fast so i checked a few brush piles. bingo. they were tight on the piles and took some patience to get them off. wind was blowing like mad and of course could not stay on brush as well as we wanted. colors were white and pearl; green and chart.; red and chart. all were 2" baits or less. 15 to 22 ft. of water. fish tight only a few feet above the piles. boat still acting a fool so we made it a short one.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking hey reid

glad you got out and seeing you post again!!

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

simple...glad you made it out....we were beginning to worry about you..thanks for the report.

Post Thanks / Like

He's back good to hear from you Reid you sure them fish didnt swim up to the Lowe and give up when than seen yall coming
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

Default Simpleman

I know a good boat mechanic if you need one Reid. Hope you get the boat figured out. What's it doing, or not doing?

Post Thanks / Like

hey everyone. rookie, the darn thing's got a new pump, after vro removal. carried it out and it was running out of gas. trust my boat guy pretty good so i replaced fittings and changed tanks. not running out of gas now but surges and ya still have to pump up the ball sometimes. runs great top end but it always has. if i don't get it fixxed soon somebody is going to get a buy in a boat. i'm to stinkin old to waste time on the water. got any idea let me know. its a 40 hp johnson 1999 model. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by painterfish View Post
    He's back good to hear from you Reid you sure them fish didnt swim up to the Lowe and give up when than seen yall coming
    :D:D:D

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Simple, this is a Johnson outboard motor man...I know..he is top notch and upfront...just in case you can't get it figured out...you might want to give Allen a call...he lives near Hwy 64 and Hwy 109 just out of Tville.

Allen Yates 336-688-2376

Post Thanks / Like

i know what its like there simple, with motor problems. me and c-more gonna bust out on tuckertown one day real soon. just don't tell poppop tho, we are suppose to go do some work at his house this week. lol :D
    Remember, throw'em back unless ITZAKEEPER ....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Simpleman

I ran into similar troubles on mine and found out I had a pinhole in a fuel pump diaphragm. $12 to the NAPA man and 30 min. later and it's a new boat. Mine finally started gushing gas out the side of the fuel pump and that gave it away. My guy's name is Brian Burris. He lives on Old Whitney Rd. right near Badin lake. I don't have his #, but I can get it if you want it. Good luck with it, it's probably something simple that is racking your brain. Been there, done that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast