Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What happen to my post ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What happen to my post ?

I made several post this AM and now don't see any of them so I was wanting to know where they went?

Thanks,

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu
    I made several post this AM and now don't see any of them so I was wanting to know where they went?

Thanks,

Skip
    Hey, Skip........the hard drive crashed yesterday and was offline most of the day. It wasn't completely 100% so they had to go offline again, and the brief time online was when posts were made, but were lost somehow when it was shut down or re-booted. There were many posts lost in that brief period, but Ed had posted a warning not to post anything important, meaning we may not get it back......and he was right on. I reentered some of mine, at least as many as I could remember....LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I had made a reply to the "Keeping fish on ice" topic, but then when I checked to see if it was there, nothing. I thought maybe it was because I was new or maybe didn't give the right handshake or something.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks labill I was just wondering what happened because I made several post in the morning early one being the one I re-posted and another one on the ice thing, and maybe one other. The rest of the day I was driving 120 miles each way to go get a MRI.

Oh and that was a lot of fun, they stuffed my large body in that darn thing and even my hands went numb from the pressure, then pulled me back out to inject me (for contrast) and put me back in that thing to finish.

Oh and just know I was not mad or anything, just confused wondering what happened. Thank God I didn't just think I made the post, LOL!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

howdy skipper; whirrrrrrr--clickty-clickty---thump-thump-thump been there got t-shirt. snug fit in the torpeado tube isn't it. didn't they have an 'open' machine available? tarfu

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sux out loud...

..been in them tubes myself...never knew I was claustrophobic until I got in one...what's worse; first time in power went out and I was stuck in there until they hand cranked me out...funny now..not then...only way I can make it is with eyes closed and go to my "happy place"......LOL.....no "open" ones in my area...plus I'm under workmans comp.......
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........