Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to bring to the social saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default What to bring to the social saturday

Well it looks like it will be warm and since Nat won't be there we won't have any wind.:D My name is Boyce and was asked to kind of head this thing up since Nat won't be able to make it. I will be at Ebeneezer ramp at 7:00 and will hang around for a while to meet and greet. We will fish till 1:00 or so then meet at the Ebennezer rec. area to clean and cook the fish.If any one has some fillet knives that run off 12 volt power that would be nice. We will only clean enough fish to eat so if everyone brings in a limit be prepared to take some home. Bring your on beverage to the cookout but if it is alcoholic make sure you put it in a cup and remember this is a family affair. Why don't we post what we will bring saturday, I think we will have 25 to 30 people. We have the cookers and oil and propane covered. We will need : house of autry seafood breader, frozen french fries, hushpuppies if someone wants to make the batter, slaw if Painterfish can't make it saturday,plates,paper towels,plastic forks, cups, ketchup,tater sauce, texas pete and anything else you would like to have or bring. My number is 919 475 8763 if anyone needs directions or has other questions. I look foward to seeing all of you on saturday. Oh yeah, Chief is in charge of putting us on the fish!

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll bring 1 propane tank and breading.

Post Thanks / Like

I will bring the fries. Hope we can find someone who knows where the fish are. I'll have Klu with me and FishCrazy, maybe.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking foward to coming to jordan never been sounds like a great turn out [have slaw will travel] coming from high point could use some directions for dummies
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by painterfish View Post
    Looking foward to coming to jordan never been sounds like a great turn out [have slaw will travel] coming from high point could use some directions for dummies
    US-311 S to I-74/I-73. South for about 8 miles then take US-64 E in Asheboro toward Raleigh. Travel 50 miles, taking bypass around Pittsboro. Right turn at light on Beaver Creek Rd in Wilsonville (two gas stations there) just after crossing the 64 bridge over the lake. Take Beaver Creek Rd about 2 miles south to the 2nd Ebenezer Creek entrance to the boat ramp on the right. If you go over another bridge, you've just gone too far.

See you there. Looking forward to the slaw.

Post Thanks / Like

:D
    Quote Originally Posted by skiffless View Post
    US-311 S to I-74/I-73. South for about 8 miles then take US-64 E in Asheboro toward Raleigh. Travel 50 miles, taking bypass around Pittsboro. Right turn at light on Beaver Creek Rd in Wilsonville (two gas stations there) just after crossing the 64 bridge over the lake. Take Beaver Creek Rd about 2 miles south to the 2nd Ebenezer Creek entrance to the boat ramp on the right. If you go over another bridge, you've just gone too far.

See you there. Looking forward to the slaw.
    thanks for the directions skiffless these guys has given my wife the big head[ just old fashion mayonnaise slaw ] but it worked she cant wait to make it . not hard to please a hungry fisherman :D
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I was undecided. Now since I found out Painterfish and his slaw are making the trip I am thinking of changing my mind and rearranging some stuff. (skipping my granddaughters basketball game) For anyone that has never had his legendary slaw, that alone is well worth the trip. Its on the same level as Kunes vension salami...and that I promise.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poppop View Post
    Well, Its on the same level as Kunes vension salami...and that I promise.

Yeah, I'm thinkin you may want to rearrange some stuff:D
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to attend if there are still enough room, I will be glad to bring some stuff on the list. I am a big striper fisherman on jordan and live right down the road from the lake. Also I fished Sun. for crappie and did very well. If any one wants to know where I caugh em, when u go into the mouth of the S curves and make that left turn, that steep bank on the right it is a dead tree in the water about 15 feet out from that, and also at 64 but it was to many boats there. Look forward to seeing everyone with faces. Thanks Mark (RUN-N-LATE) CAN'T MISS THE BOAT NAME IS ON THE SIDE.....

Post Thanks / Like

Plenty of room for you
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast