Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grenada Lake Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grenada Lake Crappie

I will be doing a few guided trips this spring on Grenada Lake, Ms. Everybody believes this will be a banned year for big crappie.
    So come on down and fish with me and get in on some trophy size crappie.
    You can see some of the big crappie that I've caught by going to the Big Crappie Thread page 10, #4 pic on the Mississippi board.
    Those are two 3 1/2 pound and a 3 3/4 pound crappie. I have caught more than that, but it cost a arm and leg to mount em, so those will do til I get a 4 pounder.
    You can send me a pm and we'll talk and get it set up.

Good fishing......crappie cowboy

Post Thanks / Like

Been to Grenada one time and caught monsters!!!What is the water like right now ?? Down or up?Prespawn ?Spawn or still winter pattern?Have some friends that are interested in a trip in 4 to 6 weeks.What is water temp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone72 View Post
    Been to Grenada one time and caught monsters!!!What is the water like right now ?? Down or up?Pre Spawn ?Spawn or still winter pattern?Have some friends that are interested in a trip in 4 to 6 weeks.What is water temp.
    YO Bone he is on the mississippi site...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Tbone.. Mississippi big crappie pic's.. look for the blacks on p-5 from Arkanas & fine the ones from Arkabutla..
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grenada Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone72 View Post
    Been to Grenada one time and caught monsters!!!What is the water like right now ?? Down or up?Prespawn ?Spawn or still winter pattern?Have some friends that are interested in a trip in 4 to 6 weeks.What is water temp.
    Hey Tbone, The lake is in the winter draw down [197.5] very low and muddy.
    The fish are in winter mode, but you can have some good catches up in the Yalobusha River.
    The spring spawn starts in March and on into April, with the best times the last two weeks in March ''Normally''...depending on if we get some rain to have a spawn...lol.
    I don't know the water temp, I've been at our cabin at Pickwick Lake the last week and a half, the ice storm has had me holed up here.
    If I can help any further email me, I'd be glad to help.

Good Fishing...crappie cowboy