Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sponsor Discounts?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sponsor Discounts?

Wasn't sure where to put this, but do any of our sponsors offer any discounts to the forum members? Just thought I'd ask since I'm thinking about ordering some stuff.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Carcrz ...

Quote Originally Posted by carcrz View Post
    Wasn't sure where to put this, but do any of our sponsors offer any discounts to the forum members? Just thought I'd ask since I'm thinking about ordering some stuff.
    If you are referring to members that hand-make their own products, then yes ... some do. You'd have to contact that particular member, to find out if & how much.

If you are referring to the commercial brand sponsors, then no ... they don't offer site members a discount. If the ad links, provided on the site, are used to order their products ... the site owner gets financial support, which is used for maintenance & upgrade costs.

Depending on what it is that you are wanting to purchase, you might want to look thru the Crappie Business Directory to see if it's available from our sponsoring members (left corner of page). Or, click on the banner links of the commercial brands, that appear in the right hand corner of the page (note: they alternate with the changing of the page). Or, put a WTB (want to buy) post on the Swap Meet/Classified Ads forum ... explaining what, specifically, it is you're looking to purchase.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you sir! Never hurts to ask.