Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: La Cygne Report?

Post Thanks / Like

Default La Cygne Report?

Thinking about heading down to La Cygne this weekend. Anybody been down there in the last couple of days? They're calling for a high of 50 and light winds Saturday. Gonna be a good day to put the hurtin on'em.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a little slow Thursday 1/22... We did find them along the channel opposite the outflow canal next to the bank, on brush, and in about 3' of water.
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

The fishing was slow for us(LBM & I) last thursday also. We caught a total of 12 fish and only 2 keepers. Most came from the outlet area on the dam & a few from the bridge near the dam. Antioch it's interresting to hear you found some in 3ft. of water!!! Go figure???
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabby joe View Post
    The fishing was slow for us(LBM & I) last thursday also. We caught a total of 12 fish and only 2 keepers. Most came from the outlet area on the dam & a few from the bridge near the dam. Antioch it's interresting to hear you found some in 3ft. of water!!! Go figure???
    well, the water was almost 60 degrees where we were fishing...kinda like fall pattern
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser