Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Add A seat?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Add A seat?

Has anyone actually ordered one of these add a seat and used it? I am thinking about getting one for my boat to spider rig with 2 people up front. I know they make the double bench seat and stuff but am wanting something I can store and quickly get put together and also put away if I am not needing it. Any feedback would be great on these. Also I saw them advertised for a long time on here but noticed that lately I don't see that advertisement anymore. Is there a reason???
    Add A Seat Pivoting Seat Mount, Big Catch Daddy and Catch N Keep Pop-up Livewells

Post Thanks / Like

I'm like you, I also have been studying the options. I think the add a seat is the way to go, because the easy of storage, the ease of getting into the storage areas in the front of your boat and less cost. Try this web site: Add A Seat Pivoting Seat Mount, Big Catch Daddy and Catch N Keep Pop-up Livewells

Post Thanks / Like

I use the heck out of my Add-A-Seat and love it.

The "Extreme Fishing Concepts" folks do sell them and are nice to deal with also!

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoy mine. I bought it for the same reason your considering it and found I enjoy it just as much fishing with two people side by side off the back when long line trolling roadrunners or crankbaits. You won't be disapponted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Post Thanks / Like

I use the double down. dont leave home without it. I would be conscerned about space.

AddaSeatRep Guest

Default Add-a-Seat Info

Thanks for the product inquirey and for all of you who have purchased the Add-a-Seat. Even with the down economy, sales have been strong!!

We are in process of renewing our Banner Ad with Crappie.com so hopefully you will see it again soon. In addition to Extreme Fishing Products, you can also find them at Grizzly Jig in MO and can purchase them online at e2innovativesolutions.com.

Thanks again!
    Todd Oliver

Post Thanks / Like

I've got one on order but haven't received it yet. I had the "Double Down" on order but cancelled it after I saw the Add-A-Seat. Looks more flexible from a user standpoint than the Double Down.

Ordered mine from BassPro, there price is better than anywhere else I found.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default You Are Correct But............

Bass Pro adds on shipping and they do not stock the unit. It takes about 2 weeks for you to get the unit because it is not in their stock. I sell them with shipping included in the price and it will go out that day or the next. I am going to reduce these units to $185 with shipping included just as soon as I can get the website changed. That will almost match their price with shipping. They buy them with your money.

http://www.extremefishingconcepts.com
    Last edited by Yadkin Guide; 01-20-2009 at 11:28 AM.