Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tournament Pre-Registration Info

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Tournament Pre-Registration Info

We encourage early registration to speed up the entry process on the morning of the tournament and help us be better prepared for each tournament.

Go to our website and complete the registration directly on the website: Ga. Slab Masters Tournament Trail. Here is the link for the membership application and info : Ga. Slab Masters Tournament Trail

You will still have to come to the tournament site the morning of the tournament to sign the entry form and pay entry fees, unless it is annonced before hand that we will do a Friday night sign up and seminar.

If you pre-register and for any reason you can not attend the tournament, you are not obligated in any way.

Remember fishing starts at 6:45 AM for 2009-2010 season so be there early enough to take care of this so it will not to cut into your fishing time.

I will have your team's entry form ready for you to sign, if you pre-register!!!!
    Last edited by Outlaw1&2; 01-18-2010 at 01:24 PM. Reason: making it even easier!
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

I am running on a Mac, it it appears it wont allow me to till out the form? are yall trying to tell me something. lol I will keep trying , either way I will send in all the info for me and me better half

Post Thanks / Like

Default YES on MS Word

Quote Originally Posted by Shine Runner View Post
    Do you have Microsoft Office/Word on your computer? I will shoot you a PM.
    Yep

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

sure wish yall had it set up so we had to register a week in advance. That would keep teams in it when the weather is bad or the bite is really tough somewhere

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

The national tournaments have a fee for not registering early and you lose your money if you dip out,we are trying to keep it simple and affordable.

Post Thanks / Like

Default pre regastration

wanted to make sure you got my pre registration for me and my wife.robert and robin grinstead for eufaula
    Grinstead9
    slab chaser

Post Thanks / Like

We got you fixed up Mr. grinstead9, see ya at the lake. I'm headed over early Fri. morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Please go back to the 1st post in this thread. Sign-up info has been updated.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

I would have to agree with this. I think it would help on weekends like this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty View Post
    sure wish yall had it set up so we had to register a week in advance. That would keep teams in it when the weather is bad or the bite is really tough somewhere
    To heck with work, lets go fishing.