Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's 3am and...........

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's 3am and...........

I'm boredwonder who's gonna get a wake up call this mornin:phmm could it be my southern buddy speck......nah too much respect,i got it fuzzy......can't do it us homeboys got to stick together,maybe beagle......nope miss sharon is way too damn mean,how about Baker......probably not he's probably got some jokers life in his hands today in court,maybe osagemo..........can't do it us country fellers have this code we live by,the jj's.........nope we all know mr jj needs his sleep so he might oneday smile,crapieincali.......who in the hell knows where in the world he is so i might not even wake him up and that would suck,kit........wouldn't want to wake the kiddo's plus he needs his beauty sleep,chatt........better not i don't think he likes me anymore,mark lo.......i'll leave him alone i'm wanting a report on the walleye and i want him to focus,so who does that leave you know the ones i have very little respect for or in general don't give a damn what they think lets see theres monk,zip,slayer,baller,drjim and a couple of others so wakie wakie fellas ole bugs is fixin to f up your day:p:D:D
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

That phone call to me might have been interesting, I've been at work all night. The old lady would have probably really enjoyed a 3am wake up. Actually I've been a little bored too. Read everythiing on my favorite web sites and now drinking coffee waiting for my day shift relief to arrive. About 3 more hours, then a little sleep, then I get to do it all over again.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am up around been working all night like you osagemo. I am out of here for the weekend in about 2 hours. Then I will be waiting for the Dr. to get to Truman this morning to take me out in that new Skeeter of his. Then off to the Sports show on Sat.

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like a weekend I could live with. I think its suppose to nice today, don't know what the wind will do though. I have to work tomorrow night, then go back to days on Tuesday for 2 weeks, then switch back. Good luck fishing, should be good.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I got up at 3:00 to pee. Looked at the clock and thought I can sleep for another 45 minutes! Are You bored Bugs?

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Bugman, you sleep about as good as I do?!?!?!?

There has been a boat once in a while headed toward Tonka, but been very quiet over here. Will try to get an eye report for you soon.

I would like this weather to get stable, so fishing gets decent again!
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

call me i enjoy the pillow talk !!!!
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

bug's you can call anytime,,,just make sure it's the cell #!!!! otherwise there may be a sound like you cannot believe on the other end,,,,,,,,,speck,,,just once ,wait until you get a little older,,then it's like you are working the night shift,,,,,,eddie,,,,thats funny right there
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I like you MUCH better that you DIDN'T call:D:D:D:D Get to feeling better and get on the OKIE trip!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

You are right Miss Sharon is mean, as much as you like her apple pies, wearing one on your face is not as plesant as eating one,

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast